Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Tiger Wood Y'all, It's All Good Ya'll

The past few years I really have been wanting to go to a driving range. I personally think playing a round of 18 holes would be super boring and I am not good with things that require patience but there is something about just hitting some golf balls that seemed fun.

Friday night Brian, Clarissa, Mike and I all went to a nearby town to a driving range. I was super excited since I have been wanting to do this for awhile. Clarissa and I split 2 large buckets and we went out on the range. I totally thought I was going to rock at it, well not so much. It took me until I was almost at the bottom of the bucket to get the hang of it but now I am totally addicted. There is something calming about it. I feel like I could put all my problems in that little ball and then just smash them into the air.




After the driving range we followed up with some mini-golf at Hoopla’s, one of those family fun zone places. Usually I am amazing at miniature golf but I was not on my “A” game that night. I think I still had driving in my head because I kept hitting the ball so hard it flew out of bounds. It was still a really good time even though I came in last place.

It is a truly good feeling that people are being so supportive of my goals and being there for me when I need it. It is funny how when you are dumped you can feel even more loved then when you had a significant other. I am starting to feel so liberated and I am really taking advantage of this independence. I am so happy I am actually doing the things that I want to do and I feel like these smalls steps are just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment