I love lists. I make lists when I have housework to do, when I have something to plan, when I go to the grocery store and hell even when I am bored I make lists. I enjoy having a list because it is something tangible to make sure I am getting stuff done.
A popular list I see on the Internet is do “Current age things to do before next age”. Since I turned 27 last week I thought there is no better time for me to start a goal list before I turn 28. That is what this blog is about but I haven't really decided what I am gonna go. So this year I will achieve 27 things before March 5, 2013, as long as the world doesn't end, ;).
So here it is:
- Visit Carlos Bakery from Cake Boss
- Go to Batting Cages
- Sew a Wearable Outfit (whether for me or someone else)
- Take Cake Decorating Classes
- Reconnect with at least 10 Old Friends
- Go on a Tour of the Yuengling Brewery
- Learn to Shoot Guns
- Go out in State College
- Take Hiking More Seriously
- Cook One New Meal a Week
- Read at Least 9 Books
- Dedicate More Time to Blog
- Go To a Concert
- Make My Own Cupcake Flavor
- Go to Broadway Show
- Style My Hair More Often
- Get a New Tattoo
- Bake a Pie (really have never done it)
- Go Camping
- Start Biking Regularly
- See a Movie Alone
- Go on an Impromptu Road-trip around Pa
- Rebuild My Savings
- Print Every Roll of Film in the Box I found from High School
- Join a Club or Try a New Activity I Never Done Before
- Go to a Drag Show
- Be Happy With Me and all my Awesomeness
I was gonna add meet Ryan Gosling to my list but that is more of a dream list so I'll settle for some
Hey, Girl throughout this year.
So most of my list are attainable things, physically where as the last goal is something I really need to work on. I am talking to a therapist right now and she tells me I need to do more positive self talk and push those mean thoughts about myself out of my head.
So here is to another year older and hopefully a little more wiser and happier.