Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bucket List Revived


It has been a long time since I last blogged. I got away from the blog as the holidays started to settle in due to feeling so down and losing all motivation in doing things for myself. I realized this blog is a major lifeline for me. Writing has a way of making me feel so much better and putting it out there adds something to special to the writing. So with the new year approaching I felt like there is no better time to get back into the Break-up Bucket List. 2011 was full of a lot of disappointment and heartache. I am not making resolutions for 2012, this time they are promises to myself and I will achieve them. There are so many things I want to do and I am feeling revived and like now is the time. 
Thank you all for following and supporting me through this journey. I can't wait to check few more things of the list this upcoming year.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment